Friday, March 27, 2015

Increase love

Love is the essence of harmony. Increase the love in your life, and you will see that miraculously all illnesses and disharmonies will disappear from your life.

One day I wanted to create some music, but it was not coming out the way I wanted it to. Suddenly I said, “Let me think about love.” Then I forgave and blessed all those I really didn’t like. I created great love and forgiveness in my heart, and suddenly something clicked inside of me and I could create my music. Love integrated me and created harmony in me.

Love heals not only you, but your friends as well. You can try this experiment with your own friends: If you have a friend who is sad because his girlfriend left him, show him love, send him loving thoughts; and you will see how his grief disappears.

Love brings right human relations and goodwill. Hate someone and you will see how he increases his own ill will and plans to harm you.


-Torkom Saraydarian
Education as Transformation vol.2


No comments: