Saturday, October 03, 2015

"I came to make the Teaching practical for another five hundred years" - Torkom Saraydarian

Excerpt from the book "Autobiography: Torkom Saraydarian"

I am an accomplished composer and play seven musical instruments. My music has a unique quality of depth.

I am very confident that my Teaching will spread all over the world, and numberless groups will be formed to propagate it in many languages. My Teaching unites all that is highest in all Teachings, and eventually a path of unity will be established among many Teachings.

I came to make the Teaching practical for another five hundred years. When the earth fully enters into Aquarius, I will come again to serve the Great Ones, anchoring Their Teaching into the ocean floor of the masses.

My Teaching will have its main temple, from which it will spread all over the world. Great disciples will organize the Teaching in many ways to further penetrate into the consciousness of the masses.

I will be with this humanity for a long time, because I know the woes of humanity.

I served humanity in the capacity of king, soldier, statesman, teacher, priest, physician, artist, banker, and messenger. In all departments of human endeavor, I did my best.

My duty is related to the masses of people. I understand their psychology, the cause of their suffering, the ways by which they can change their suffering into joy. I can lead them to the future.

I work in this capacity as a servant of Great Ones.

My sufferings and limitations all are the result of my certain personality failures on the path of my dedicated service. They are necessary to keep me on the right track.

All my relations with people are based on a resolution to help them, to uplift them, and to guide them toward Home.

My Teaching is yet under the mist of the morning. The day will come soon when the veil will disappear and with all its beauty my Teaching will shine.

The glory of my Teaching will go to my Teachers. It is They Who conceived me in the womb of Their consciousness.

With all my sincerity and honesty I consider myself only Their servant, Their soldier who will carry again the flag of victory in the valleys, hills, and mountains.

No comments: