Tuesday, April 21, 2020

What is resurrection?

When man descended into matter and matter and matter and matter and matter, eventually he became the matter. What is resurrection? It is just the reverse. Man is going eventually to awaken and say, "I am sick of this condition." Don't you say that about your body? "I'm sick of this!" I was saying it this week. I was so sick, cold and coughing, sneezing. I said, "I am sick of this body!" Eventually when you get sick, the science of resurrection starts. Why? Because sickness creates the observation that you are not body, and you do not like the body. Immediately when you say, "I do not like you, I do not like what you are," you are separating yourself from your body. You are becoming a little more spirit than the body. That is why this life created sickness.

We do not like our emotions. Many times we say, "Why did we become angry, why did we hate, why were we jealous, why were we mixed up?" Well, it is because we were identified, and once we do not like what we were, we again pull ourselves out from that condition. Look what is happening. You are resurrecting yourself.

Then we come back and say, "Why did I think that way? Why did I organize that way? Why was my plan like that, so that it brought to me suffering and pain and anxiety? I do not like my thinking, my planning, my way of making judgments. I do not like them." Immediately you say, "I do not like what I thought," you are separating yourself from your thought, and you are looking at it. Immediately you gain the position of observer, you become resurrected.


-Torkom Saraydarian
Teachings of Christ vol.4

No comments: