There is another form of meditation that is suggested in the Teaching: To send good thoughts about the world to humanity. This must be done three times daily, or as much as possible, as follows:
1. Think positive thoughts about the world.
2. Think about good events taking place on earth.
3. Think about the actions of those who are promoting constructive labor in the world.
4. Think that certain negative events are producing good results, awakening people to the issues of the world and taking new steps to make the world a better place. Most of the good things in the world are the answers to negative events.
5. Send thoughts about those who are watching and guiding humanity.
6. Think about the excellent cultures people are bringing to the world.
7. Think about Beauty, Goodness, Righteousness, Joy, and Freedom, and send these thoughts into space to enrich the space with life-giving and purifying currents.
It is a great service for humanity and for Nature to fill the space with good thoughts.
We are interested in clearing the chemical pollution in the air because it hurts our lungs and poisons our physical mechanism. We must also remember that our minds breathe in the space. If space is polluted with poisonous, destructive thoughtforms, thoughtforms of violence, murder, slander, and treason, no matter how much we try to clean our physical environment, we destroy our life due to the mental pollution. Our minds also need a pure, energizing, vitalizing atmosphere to function properly.
Sending good thoughts about humanity, nations, and the world into space not only decreases the pollution but also fills space with energizing and revitalizing currents of thought.
In doing such a meditation a person
1. Learns how to see the good in the world.
2. Learns how to control the mind and not allow it to fall into the grooves of pessimism and negativity.
3. Helps to improve his physical and mental health.