2. Take seven deep breaths.
3. Visualize an orange light, and let it turn into a door.
4. Approach the door and open it, and see a path leading through the forests to the summit of a mountain.
5. Follow the path as realistically as possible, passing through the forest and discovering the path toward the summit.
6. Climb to the summit.
7. Enjoy the view, the beauty, the space, for at least twenty minutes. Make it a very exciting view.
8. Take seven deep breaths.
9. Come down form the mountain summit, and on the path through the forest find a wounded deer. Try to help him as much as possible.
10. Bring the deer to your home. Give every assistance possible to heal the deer.
11. When the healing is completed, open your eyes. Sit relaxed for a few minutes.
Note: Do this exercise thirty-five to fifty minutes every day for a week, and see if any trace of depression still exists within you.