Saturday, January 14, 2012

Projected thoughts

We sometimes are slowed down or become crystallized because people project to us certain thoughts - for example, sexual thoughts, hateful thoughts, evil thoughts, or criminal thoughts. When these thoughts are projected into our aura, we feel as though we are swimming in a stagnated pool.

I once knew a very beautiful and fiery girl who was studying and doing meditation. She told me she had decided to become a model, and soon after she posed for nude photographs which appeared in a men's magazine. Three months later she put away all her books and stopped meditating. One night she called me, crying, "I don't want to read anymore. What is wrong with me?" Millions of men were looking at her pictures and directing their sexual energies toward her. She was flooded with their desires, and even though she kept herself physically pure, she was being polluted mentally.

-Torkom Saraydarian
Spiritual Regeneration




No comments: