Tuesday, May 07, 2013

What is your real worth?

Ask yourself, "What is my worth? What is my value? Is it my money? Is it my body? Is it my appearance?" They are very important. Don't think that I am not giving value to these things. Your money is important. Your richness is important. Your house is important. The health of your body is important. But what is your real worth, which means, when you leave the body, what remains? That is your worth.

What you have done to others is your worth. How much have you given yourself to people? It is not how much you have received but how much you gave to people, how much you have done for others.

To be worthy means that you can be more useful in the hands of God. How much worth do you have? That much.... God can use it. It is your virtues, it is your talent, it is your genius, it is your dedication, it is your holiness, purity, it is your pure intentions, your creativity that are used by the big hand of Nature, that Great One.


-Torkom Saraydarian
Teachings of Christ, vol.1

No comments: