Sunday, February 03, 2019

Inner Guidance

Every time you have a problem, do not immediately seek counsel from your lawyer, your priest, or your friends. Ask your Inner Guardian. Sit down in silence and say, "What can I do? Please tell me." You will receive an immediate answer, but you must try to catch it and listen to it.

Sometimes the answer humiliates you; sometimes it demands labor and sacrifice; do it just the same. Just sit in a corner and say, "What can I do?" Talk with your Soul as if It were in front of you.

In the darkest hours of your life, the first one you are going to contact is your Soul. Shall I keep this date? Shall I do this? Shall I take money? Shall I give that money? What do I do in this condition? When you are really sincere, a beam of light will come to your brain. The idea will be so clear, but remember that throughout ages you built millions of barriers.

As you start to become clearer, more beautiful and pure, the inner guidance will increase. Then it will be so easy for you to call on It and say, "Inner Lord, I want to give a lecture. Can you help me?" And It will say, "Of course, I will help you." The Soul inspires you, gives you energy, gives you joy, strengthens you, and heals you...and you do not have to pay for it!


-Torkom Saraydarian
New Dimensions in Healing

No comments: