Wednesday, October 08, 2008

There is only bliss everywhere

The entire world is pervaded with bliss. There is no trace of sorrow anywhere. But you may not agree with Me. You say, "Swami, you do not see sorrow, but we see it everywhere." Whether you see or I see, there is only bliss everywhere. As you think of only sorrow forgetting the bliss, you find only sorrow. But I don't find sorrow anywhere. I see only bliss, bliss and bliss alone.

When we are the embodiments of Divinity, how can we ever be afflicted with sorrow? You are afflicted with sorrow because you don't realise the temporary nature of the world. Whatever you see and experience is only the reflection of God ".

-Sai Baba

2 comments:

daijoji said...

Welcome from Poland! :-) This is so nice for me, that I visited your blog. I love Sai Baba, he helped me a lot and still is doing that. Kinds regards! :-)

Elena said...

Thank you for your comment :)

Baba helps me all the time too. We are lucky to have him walking on earth right now...