Saturday, January 17, 2015

How can we use joy to solve problems in relationships?

Question: How can we use joy to solve problems in relationships?

Answer: Just continue to be joyful and the problems will melt away. Don’t even talk. When you try to clean the mess of others, you can fall into it. The harder you try, the deeper you fall if someone is really depressed, sad, or always negative, do not mind it and you will see that he or she will no longer use these tools because they don’t work. With joy you can make their negative tools worthless. A husband might say, “I am going to divorce you.” And the wife says, “Oh, please don’t. I will be your slave.” The man will continue that behavior until the day she says, “I don’t care.” I am referring to divine carelessness.

A person once said, “From now on, I am not going to come to your classes.” “How nice. You will respect me with your absence,” I said. It is you that increases the devils by hanging onto them. Don’t hang on people’s devils.

Never decide to do anything important unless you are in joy. Your decisions will fail if they come from a negative attitude of mind. Joy is the victory of spirit over matter.


-Torkom Saraydarian
Happiness, Joy & Bliss

No comments: