Thursday, February 11, 2016

How we influence the dead and how they influence us

Never gossip about or slander the dead. Only express gratitude, respect, and blessings to the dead because they feel a great shock if you slander them, if you speak badly about them. That is because they are now spirits, not bodies, not emotions, and they feel a great shock that people did not see their spirit, their beauty, but only saw their life events. This retards their progress.

Sometimes if the dead people are not advanced in some way, their attitude hurts you, their feelings hurt you. You can see after talking badly about somebody who has passed away that things in your life turn the reverse because their thoughts, their reactions, affect your life.

Not only must we think good things about them, but also we must condition ourselves in such a way that they think the best things about us. Their thoughts, coming from Higher Worlds, from higher dimensions, will encourage us to be better, to strive more, to be more beautiful because when they hold a better image about us, that image impresses us, inspires us, and pulls us toward the ideal they are thinking about us.

How beautiful it is when your gratitude, like a flower, opens to a dead person’s mind for their heroic life. If it is remembered that you lived a heroic life, a life of beauty, how many people in the world will send you flowers on your memorial? All these flowers and gifts will be like an airplane for you, fuel for you, so that you go to your destination.


-Torkom Saraydarian
Virtues & Values vol.2


1 comment:

Suzanne Mulvehill, MBA said...

I live on land that belonged to my ex husband. He died 19 years ago by suicide. I feel drawn to make a fire at dusk before the sunsets. Not every day but sometimes, like this evening My relationship with my deceased ex husband has completely changed while living here the last two years on what uaed to be his property. I feel we both have peace with our past. That we both have evolved spiritually. I feel the closeness of his spirit living here. There is something about sitting by a fire these 20 or so minutes before the sun sets that completely fills me. I do not understand it I just know I am drawn to experience it.i was googling about this issue of fire and sunsets when I came across your blog. Thank you for your post