Thursday, June 11, 2015

Electrical fields affect our thinking, memory and visualization

There is an electrical station which at times I must drive by and which radiates about a fifty-foot electrical field. I always hated passing by it, but I did not know why. So once I walked through the area, and tested whether or not I could visualize. It was impossible. When I entered the electrical field, it distorted my ability to visualize. Then I understood what happened to the pigeons that were once used in this area as a test. They were trying to use pigeons and doves to fly messages to another state. When the birds flew through the electrical field, they did not know where they were going. They circled the area for a half-hour, and eventually came back. They have forgotten their destination.

Electrical wires around and in our homes are really dangerous, but we are not seeing this yet. A few researchers are beginning to explore this area and write about the subject.

Visualization takes form from the substance of the etheric body. When an electrical frequency interferes, it erases or dislocates the particles that are forming through the visualization. Electrical fields also affect our thinking and memory.


-Torkom Saraydarian
Spiritual Regeneration p.74

No comments: