Saturday, June 13, 2015

Psychic energy increases as it is used to help others

Once I remember my Teacher interviewing a businessman. He asked, “All that you have done in your life was to provide a happy life for yourself. How much did you think about the happiness of others?”
 
The man looked at him with a pitiful smile and said, “Why should I worry about the happiness of others?”
 
The Teacher, putting his hand on the shoulder of the man said, “Our only happiness is conditioned by the happiness of others – may God be with you,” and he left the room.
 
Later I asked my Teacher why he did not talk longer to convince the man about what he said. The Teacher replied, “Those who use psychic energy only for their own benefit eventually become stupid. Why hammer a nail that is crooked.”
 
Psychic energy increases as it is used more and more to help others.
 
 

-Torkom Saraydarian
A commentary on Psychic Energy


No comments: