Sunday, June 21, 2015

Sooner or later, people must learn to stand on their own feet

Once I asked my Father in great anxiety, “When you die, to whom am I going to ask questions?’

“First of all,” he said, “do not worry. I will be with you for a long time. But in case I am gone, ask your questions to Christ... and wait for the answers...”

“Where is He?”

“Never mind where He is. Your questions will reach Him almost instantaneously. But you must try to be sensitive to His answers and, when you grasp them, put them into action. After you learn to communicate with Him, He will teach you how to ask questions to your Soul and develop companionship with your Soul. Sooner or later, people must learn to stand on their own feet in order to be worthy of higher achievements.”


-Torkom Saraydarian
Education as Transformation vol.1

No comments: