Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Humans must think about how they are going to die

Those human beings who have sanity in their mind must think about how they are going to die, when they are going to die, through what means they are going to die, what will happen to them when they die, and what will happen to those who are still alive. It can be a day of meditation when we think about our beloved ones who left us. We can try to build a connection, a link between them and us, and sometimes very seriously solve a few problems that were between us.

When you pass away, you have two troubles. One trouble is the wrong things you did and how many times you did them, what you forgot, how you escaped from your responsibilities and duties, and so on. The second is what people who are alive in your family now are thinking about you. To release this tension and make yourself proceed on the way of your everlasting progress in the Other Worlds, you need a little clearing between you and those who passed away.

I remember a boy who came to me and said, “I am not sorry that my daddy passed away, but I am sorry how ugly I was against my daddy, toward my daddy.” It really touched my heart. He used to go and sit on the grave and ask his daddy to forgive him.

This boy slowly, slowly became so beautiful, so considerate that he became a Teacher in our school, and in the school you could see how beautiful his classes were. He always tried to bring boys and girls to their senses, telling them that one day they will feel very sorry if they did not take care of their family, their family members, mother, and daddy.


-Torkom Saraydarian
Virtues & Values vol.3

No comments: