Sunday, April 26, 2015

Responsibility forms the foundation of the laws of success, happiness, health, and prosperity

Responsibility forms the foundation of the laws of success, happiness, health, and prosperity.

An irresponsible man is a man of failure. An irresponsible man is a most unhappy person. He cannot be successful;he cannot be even healthy. Health depends on a sense of responsibility.

We think these things are abstractions and they do not fit our daily life, but they really do fit. If you are really responsible, you have and feel the sense of responsibility, you can see how the energies circulate in your system. Anytime you are acting irresponsibly you short-circuit your own energy. If you watch yourself, you will know these things. You will not even have to read about this because you can see it and you can experience it.

If I act irresponsibly toward my mother and father, my children, my wife, and my grandma, grandpa, I will not feel happy. Why am I not happy? Because I acted irresponsibly.

You have a responsibility to your nation, to humanity, a responsibility to the planet, to the oceans, to the rivers, to the mountains and the flowers. Responsibility is the path that leads you to health, happiness, prosperity, and success.


-Torkom Saraydarian
Dynamics of the Soul, Chpt: 3 "Responsibility and the Inner Divinity", Pg 53

No comments: