Saturday, April 04, 2015

Let Love Grow

Once a lady who was seventy-two years of age came to me and said, “I am really unhappy. I cannot solve this problem. I went to many psychiatrists and psychoanalysts, and they found nothing wrong. Can you tell me what is wrong with me?”
“Well,” I said, “did you try Doctor Love”
“Doctor Love? Who is he?”
“Well, he is love. Did you try to love with all your heart all living forms?”
“All living forms? I have so much hatred in me toward people, animals, even toward the weeds that grow in my yard. What does love have to do with my condition?”
“If you abide in love, you will see. Start loving. Remember all those whom you hate and forgive them; love them and express your love to them, and you will see a miracle.”
Many months passed, and one day she called me. She said, “It is very crazy, but I want to tell you, love works! And guess what? I am going to marry a man that I hated so much in the past. Now all is well.”
“Keep going on the path of love, but also find higher octaves of love.”
“Now, as long as I am happy, don’t give me a new assignment.”
Love must grow if we want to abide in His love.


-Torkom Saraydarian
New Dimensions in Healing

No comments: